Published on : 22/08/2019
You really don’t need a juncture to bonk over chocolates. Right? While you enjoy the inimitable gourmet taste of Brugge chocolates, let’s skirmish on some really thought-provoking facts about them:
- It was in the year 1842 when our favorite chocolate bars came into the picture, launched by the English company, “Cadbury”
- The world’s largest chocolate bar was created by Thornton’s in celebration of its 100th birthday. It weighed just over a record-breaking 5,792.50 kilograms (12,770 pounds).
- Nutella was invented during World War -II when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his cocoa supply.
- The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie, Ruth Wakefield sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolates.
- The World’s most expensive chocolate bar was designed as a marketing campaign to relaunch their brand of caramel chocolate bars, Wispa Gold. But this expensive version is actually wrapped in an edible gold leaf and it costs $1,430 per bar.
- Cocoa beans were once used as a currency by the Aztecs as it was considered to be worth more than gold dust.
- Chocolate has an antibacterial effect on a mouth that protects us against tooth decay. But our elders have always told the opposite. It’s time we munch more!
- Crisps dipped in chocolate existed. For a limited time only, Lay’s in America sold crisps dipped in a layer of chocolate.
- Chocolate has over 600 flavored compounds, while red wine has 200. Wonder how many have you tasted?
- The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation. So whenever you are depressed eat as much chocolates as you can!
Go, Grab your favorite chocolate at Brugge- the chocolate company in Pune. Also, you cannot forget to thank the universe to have made this cherished sweet treat.